24 May 2012

A DAY

There is this project that is being done by a Swedish organization wherein they asked anyone and everyone to photograph one single day - May 15, 2012 -  and submit 10 photos with descriptions, keywords etc to help create a worldwide database of images from that one day.  I love this idea for so many reasons so I decided to do it. 

Turns out my day, at least that day, is probably nearly identical to that of every American housewife since the dawn of time.  It was a rainy day filled with cleaning, laundry, errands, and plenty of great little moments with my favorite companion.

If you want you can check out the photos I submitted at the link below.


Really, though, you should check out the site on or after May 30th when everyone's images will be live.  I really can't wait to see what everyone's day was like.



1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry I missed this day! Your photos are wonderful. I'll definitely check out the site on the 30th to see the rest. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete