16 June 2012

YEAR TWO

I realized in about April that I couldn't be in New York for the babies' birthdays.  We all needed to get away and away we went. I am not even going to bother telling you about it I'm just gonna show you pictures. 

Happy Birthday Roan and Lula

This is Vermont.  So Vermonty isn't it?

The house we stayed at.  On a private island on a lake. Not tellin where.
The bridge to get to the house

Shit eating grin

Dunking

Honestly Gracie was probably the happiest of all

The water was a bit chilly but beautiful

Me in bliss. Photo courtesy of Sam

Brooklyn boys in the fresh air

Waiting

Still waiting

One of several perfect views

Rustic

Rowing around the lake

Lily pads

View of the house from the lake

Bedtime story with Cecelia

BBQ

Burgers

Evening fire

Floating

Cecelia's getup

Gracie and Wally with Susan

My mother did this to him.  I had total flashbacks of sunblock assaults from my childhood.

Just down the road

She's always with us

Aggie and Sharda pick up dudes at the Big Moose Deli

Aggie and I ham it up

This place is insane

Jason and Wally

Afternoon gathering at the dock

Sharda chillin

Tagalong

Home brew.  Photo Courtesy of Sam

Birthday pancakes

Entourage

Day 1: Wally won't even dip a paw in the water.  Day 2: Smooth sailing

That's Aggie way in the distance. She swam circles around the rest of us.

Lunch

Dock time

Adapted

Sharda sunning herself

Ice Cream dinner at Wahoo's Eatery

Survivor of Hurricane Irene

Birthday Ice Cream

It was a bit messy

Pretty much sums it up



1 comment:

  1. Aww this looks like such a wonderful way to celebrate! I wish I had been there to join all of you lovely people! First of all, Cecelia's sun hat is the best. Second of all, you look so beautiful--what a treat to see you make a rare appearance in your own photo stories.

    ReplyDelete