29 November 2012

REQUEST TO ROAN AND LULA READERS

I'd like to ask you all to contribute to a short, simple public art project of sorts in the days leading up to the anniversary of Lula's death a year ago.

I would like you to write, paint, scrape, sew, arrange or otherwise imprint the name "Lula" somewhere, anywhere, take a photo of your "Lula" and send it to me by Monday evening (December 3).

You can tag it on a subway tile, write it in noodles on the kitchen counter, scrawl it in the sand, or arrange post-it notes on your office wall. Any size and composition you want. Whatever inspires you, where ever you are.  Uppercase or lowercase letters are all good. Bonus points to anyone with an airplane who can do that sky writing thing. 

You don't have to spend much time on it at all- 5 minutes is plenty (although feel free to spend as long on it as you want). You can do as many as you want but one is great.

Please send me the image(s) as a jpeg if possible.  Please include:
Your Name
Where you took the picture (ie my Living Room, Dayton, OH)

Email me by 9pm EST Monday, December 3 at:
mwalkerphoto@me.com

Please Facebook this, forward it, and pass it on to any and everyone who might want to contribute.











No comments:

Post a Comment