26 September 2013

POSTING BACKLOG

I have so much to post and no time to do it at the moment.  Despite not doing anything that generates any sort of income I have never been more productive or happily busy.  Between Roan's extremely full activity and school schedule, the new Extreme Kids space, various housekeeping tasks, and a bunch of creative projects I haven't had time to blog.

I keep reminding myself of the immortal words of Alfred, Lord Tennyson, "tis better to have lived and not blogged than never to have lived at all"

So to whet your appetite  (and keep you checking the blog)  here are some coming attractions:

- Photos of the new Lula room at Extreme Kids

- Portraits of the extremely photogenic Philly cousins


- A local futbol game in Prague

- Roan guts a fish

Stay tuned. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment