11 March 2014

THE SEVEN

A few months ago my friend and landlady Noemi, who is an amazing prop stylist,  asked if she could borrow some of Roan's old Halloween costumes and his bike for a photo shoot.  It turns out that the shoot, called "The Seven" was by none other than Pamela Hanson for none other than CR Fashion Book, former EIC of French Vogue Carine Roitfeld's new baby. In return for the favor Noemi gave Roan a massive tow truck with a Jeep to tow (never you mind that I was the one who sewed and hot glued the costumes until my fingers felt like hot pokers, but that's the way isn't it?)

Today on a whim I wandered into a magazine store, saw the CR logo, picked up the magazine and it literally fell open to the images below from the very shoot.  Weird, huh?  Here is a sampling of images. I love the shoot!  It's fierce and whimsical at the same time, not an easy feat.  Although, apparently the little boy wearing Roan's costume refused to wear the hat (amateur!) I still think he looks pretty cute.



Riding Roan's bike!

The Original


No comments:

Post a Comment